Tricks and Treats at the State Museum
Chills, thrills and frightful fun!
Saturday October 20 &
Saturday October 27
11a.m. - 4p.m.
Watch out for ghosts, ghouls and goblins as the museum presents its annual Halloween event for families, “Tricks and Treats at the State Museum!”
Offering safe Halloween fun the last two Saturdays of October, children will enjoy:
- Balloon art by Nick Propst with his Catalina Macaw, Trixie
- Haunted Halloween Party with Goblin Games and spooky prizes for everyone;
- Haunted gallery scavenger hunt with prize
- “Creepy” crafts and coloring
- Chik-Fil-A cow and Mr. Pig
- Pumpkin painting ($3)
- Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) activities
All activities are FREE with Museum admission or Membership unless otherwise noted. Not a member? Click here to join and save all year!
Come in costume for “Tricks and Treats” and receive $1 OFF regular Museum admission!
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (803) 898-4952.