Groups & Tours
The South Carolina State Museum welcomes oragnized groups of all kinds – from seniors to scouts to church and education groups and more.
Groups of 10 or more guests
- Adults (ages 13-61): $13*
- Seniors (ages 62 and over): $11*
- Children (ages 3-12): $9*
*Includes admission to Secrets of the Maya and general admission to the museum.
- S.C. school groups (includes public, private, charter, college, home and virtual school): $5*
- Out of state school groups:
(ages 3-12): $9*
*SC School group rates apply Tuesday - Saturday
Interested in an educational program? Click Here!
Museum Hours & Information
|Tuesdays - Saturdays:||10 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Sundays:||1 p.m. - 5 p.m.|
Food or beverages.
Photography, including cameras, video, or camera phones.
Cellular phones must be turned off in the exhibition.
Smoking is not permitted in any area of the exhibition.