Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
Students and Educators:
Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition is a great catalyst for lessons in science, history, geography, language arts, math, and technology. Students are familiar with the compelling story behind the Ship's promised voyage and tragic demise. Innovative educational resources have been designed to link built-in interest to classroom-friendly lessons. These lessons will generate student interest before a class visit and extend student learning beyond the field trip. Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition offers a kinetic learning experience that helps students connect to this historical event in a concrete, memorable way.
To make a reservation or for more information on Titanic: The Artifact Exhibit, email email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- Group Name
- Address, City, State, Zip
- Phone number
- Lead Teacher/ Group Coordinator Name
- Grade Level(s)
- Number of Students/Teachers/ Adults
- Date Request ( Please select 3 dates)
- Email address
- Lunch plans
Entry into the exhibit will be limited to no more than 50 participants per 15 minutes. Remaining group participants will queue at the entrance until the next 15 minute interval (i.e. 10:00 am, 10:15, 10:30, 10:45, 11:00, etc.).
All tours are self-guided. Please allow 1 - 1 ½ hours to fully experience the exhibit. Individual audio tours are available for $5/ handset.
Lunch space is available between 10:30 am – 1:00pm with advance reservation. Times will be assigned based on your program schedule. Each group will be allotted 30 minutes in the lunch area. Box lunch order form
Nametags & Group Identification
All groups should be clearly identifiable (name tags, school colors, or matching t-shirts). A $7 fee will be charged if the museum has to provide nametags for your group.
For additional group visit information, please click here.
Important information before you visit:
- Download and review the Educator Guide below.
- Non-refundable tickets are available every 15 minutes during business hours and the last ticket is sold 60 minutes prior to closing.
- Recommended exploration time is 1 - 2 hours and there is no re-entry.
- Audio tours in English and Spanish are available for purchase upon arrival.
- Photography, cell phones, and food and drink are prohibited.
Ticket Prices: (Include general admission and Titanic entry)
- Adults (ages 13-61): $16
- Seniors (ages 62 and over): $13
- Children (ages 3-12): $10
- SC School Groups (includes public, private, charter, college, and virtual School): $5
- Out of State School groups:
(ages 3-12): $9
One chaperone is admitted free for every 10 students. Additional chaperones are $6 each for general admission. Students, teachers, and bus drivers receive free general museum admission.
Students and chaperones are $5 each. Teachers and bus drivers will receive free admission to the exhibit.
One chaperone is required per 10 students.
Download the Educator Guides:
For booking group sales/field trips, please call (803) 898-4999.