Accessible parking spaces are available on a first come, first served basis. Spaces are marked and located along the front drive outside the main entrance and in the upper and lower section of the parking deck. Click on the map below and/or download a .pdf version.
- Wheelchairs are available by request on a first come first served basis. Guests may inquire at the Admissions Desk.
- Accessible bathrooms are currently located on the first floor of museum, near the planetarium.
- Elevators are available for guests to easily access all four floors of the museum.
- Wheelchair seating is available in the theater.
- Closed captioning, descriptive audio and assistive listening devices are available by request.
- Wheelchair seating is available in the planetarium.
- Assistive listening devices available by request.
- Select planetarium shows have open captioning available by request, just look for the ‘caption’ icon under the show listings.
- Sensory bags and noise canceling headphones available by request.
Each month the museum hosts a special morning designed for guests who are neurodiverse, autistic, or have other disabilities so they can experience exhibitions at their own pace and enjoy other special activities.
Sat., May 13 | 9 - 11 a.m.
Sat., June 10 | 9 - 11 a.m.
Sat., July 8 | 9-11 a.m.